Unban Request

• [b]In-game name: tRc.Stone

[b]The reason of your ban:Usage Of Aimbot

Ok so What happened was I got warned by a admin for aimbot and i dont like wasting both the people time so i just accepted that i used aimbot , Because i knew that it was the only thing that could save me and that was saying all the truth. So right now I Will say the truth only and thats a promise. Dude i spend so much fucking time on my sawn off skills i spent like 10 - 15 hours every day straight for 2 - 3 years just to get better and now when i am better i get ban for aimbot. I used aimbot in the start and the admins and I both know that so thats not a big deal because i appoligiezed for using that first time and the admin gave me a chance and i promised him that i will delete my aimbot and i even did then i dont know why i still got banned for aimbot i was even pming the admin right before he was about to ban me i said him in pm that i will show u my cleo folder right now without even quiting the game or reloging but it was to late and he banned me i was ready to give proof and right now i can give proof to if you guys ask me to record some of my shit or anything i will do it all I want is justice please. If i would have use aimbot. I Would have accepted it like the first time I Dont like giving headache to admins and to my self

Regards

tRc.Stone :saint:

• Hey,

Since i'm the one who banned you i'll do the first post (other Admins which were involved in this case will response aswell, if needed)

First of all, you got warned from me, after receiving alot of proofs of your usage of Aimbot/illegal modifications (which you admitted, which also is a nice thing). Then after that you removed it, with the warning that you'll get banned permanently if you use Aimbot or any illegal modification, which gives you an advantage over players.

After that, i got multiple reports against you about the usage of Aimbot again (including some video proofs/footage!). Me, including some other Administrators investigated this case closely, since you knew that you had your last chance. But after watching the proofs over and over again, including slowing down the footage and watching the proofs/footages over and over again, so we can observe your gameplay behavior closely ended up in the result that you used Aimbot again, even after my kind warning that you have to remove it.

Even before removing/admitting it, you tried to pretend it with your words, that you play with sawns since more than 5 years. This already was a suspcious thing for me, and now the usage of Aimbot, which was clearly proven by gameplay footages again. And as i mentioned in my warning, if you get reported/banned with proofs after my last warning, it will result in a permanent ban.

I've given you the chance, since i thought you wouldn't use it again, but it seems like i was wrongfully about this, since you wanted to "improve your skills" by the usage of 3rd Party Tools/illegal modifications again.

And as i mentioned up there AND in my warning. You'll stay banned with no chance of appealing this ban. Your obvious usage of illegal 3rd Party Tools/illegal modifications blew your last chance. Evading this ban will lead into a IP-Range Ban (which also involves everyone playing with the same IP-Range as you).

Kind Regards

Neko Princess Haruhi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!