Bushidoo's unban request

• Code

• Hey,

Since i'm the one who banned you, i'll write my part to this now.

You got reported multiple times by random players for increased running speed. After i spectated you, i realized your Cbug-"Skills". They clearly were mechanical. And after having a conversation with you about this, you admitted that you used a 3rd-Party-Tool to create a Macro, specified to do the same as autocbug.

Then after this you said you removed it, but you didn't.

I've got other staff-members (which i won't mention here, if they want to add their part to the point of view, they still can add it) reporting you for your fast run-speed. We decided to spectate you, and tried the same runstyle on the same track, ending up with the conclusion that you are using some illegal modifications to gain more run-speed.

After that i even caught you using your Autocbug-macro and teleport hacks too. Proofs for this have been clearly checked, over and over again, including multiple staff members investigating in this case.

And as i told you, hacking isn't allowed on our server!

Another thing: Posting a text onto my profile like you did after getting banned won't make it better for you, it'll make it even worse in most of the cases!

And another important thing:

okay be fast i want to play

you admins should add members not ban them, when haruhi and someone else warned me to remove them, i removed.

also what the fuck is telehax

First of all about this: You want to be treated with respect, so do we.

If you really write something like this, you'll end up with the opposite of what you want, and guess what this is? Right, getting disrespected. And disrespecting people/Admins here is a absolute no-go!

And about the fact of "adding members": We really appreciate players on our server, but we have to deal with rulebreakers (like you, and certain other people). Your behaviour right here is just more than disrespectful and immature, and won't help you getting unbanned.

And what is telehax? Telehax = Teleport Hacks. We clearly got a video proof, showing you teleporting from the highway at LV to the XXX Shop at LV. Since there's no teleport command to get on that exact same spot, the only solution to get there is using Teleport Hacks.

Most important thing, an admission will lower the penalty massively. If you still want to pretend your usage of 3rd-Party-Tools even after getting banned for me with more than obvious proofs, you won't get another chance playing here. But if you are cooperative, you'll get another chance from me (don't know how the rest of the staff sees this, but this is my statement/judgement for this case).

Kind Regards

~Neko Princess Haruhi~

• Just gimme second chance

I won't do any shit

You blew your second chance by using illegal stuff again.

Sprint binds are allowed as i know, and what is telehax?

This clearly weren't sprint-binds. Your run-speed was way too fast. And even sprint-binds wouldn't be allowed, same as your cbug macro, because you gain advantages over other players again.

And what are telehax? Mentioned in my post above, but i'll quote it for you.

And what is telehax? Telehax = Teleport Hacks. We clearly got a video proof, showing you teleporting from the highway at LV to the XXX Shop at LV. Since there's no teleport command to get on that exact same spot, the only solution to get there is using Teleport Hacks.

And as i mentioned in my last post, your disrespectful and childish behavior won't get you unbanned at all. And as i mentioned before too, an admission about the usage of illegal modifications/3rd-party-tools will decrease your penalty MASSIVELY.

• LALT::

While GetKeyState("LALT", "P")

{

Click down Right

sleep 40

click down Left

sleep 20

click up Right

click up Left

sleep 5

SendInput {c down}

sleep 40

SendInput {c up}

sleep 20

}

return

LCTRL::

Loop

{

if not GetKeyState("LCTRL", "P")

break

Sleep 20

Send {space down}

Sleep 20

Send {space up}

}

Return = 1

Return

• And as i told you 3 times now, ahk in the usage of gaining advantages over other players isn't allowed either.

You even admitted the usage of aimbot in a gangwar to one of our staff-members today. So you already had your second chance, this would be the 3rd chance, but you blew it already with your illegal 3rd-party macro tools!

This will be my last post to this:

You'll stay banned until saturday from now on (to think about your behavior and so you can remove your macros and the other stuff), with no chance of appealing this decision! Evading this ban will lead into an extension for at least 1 days. If you continue to evade after getting warned, it will lead into a permanent ban!

Begging, or creating a new unban request won't get you unbanned earlier!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!