Soggy's DOD Application

Where do you live? Seattle, Washington, USA

Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French.

Ingame name(s): Soggy

How long have you played SA-MP: Probably 100 hours

How often in a week do you play SA-MP: I play once then go do mobile games and discord chatting, sometimes i will play more than once.

Servers you play at: BTTDM Zombie Survival, Welcome to los santos Server 2 & 3, GamerX, Los Santos zombie apoc, & more

Average FPS: 80-100 I believe like 87

How did you hear about DoD?: When i first joined the in game server said: Go register at this site!: (site link)

Your Contacts Options(Steam-Discord-Skype): Steam: Soggy Mango, Discord: Soggy Mango#4187.

Do you know how to use 2shot? (YES/NO): no

Will you be an active member on our community?: yes i will try my V E R Y best at it

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/7LHF8v7.png]

Runnies (SawnOff,Uzi)(-/10): SawnOff

Walkies (Deagle,Sniper)(-/10): Deagle

Litefoot (-/10): 1/10

Cbug (-/10): 5/10

Script Skills (-/10): 6/10

Mapping Skills (-/10): 4/10

GFX (-/10): 5/10

Web Design (-/10): 7/10

Other Skills (-/10): 9/10

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/zgQZSqi.png]

What other clans have you been in?: i have been in the vulture clan, a clan for a deathmatch server.

Why are you no longer in these clan(s)?: I am no longer in the clan because i lost interest in the vulture clan.

Why do you want to join us? (Explain in detail): Because i am confident this clan will be a million times better than the vulture clan.

What else can you do to be useful to us?: Report any cheaters i see, Try to tell the truth when reporting, Not illegally using c bug as a unfair in game advantage.

• Thread opened.

DoD members can start voting here now.

I can start this right away with a NO from me, the main reason is that i dont know you at all since i have never seen you ingame.

I bet everyone else will feel the same, you should be more active here & also in the GTADM server to get to know the DoD members & the clan.

• Hey,

First off all, only saw you once on the server. And most important thing, i don't know you. So it will be a NO from me too. Be more active on our server, and as E mentioned:

you should be more active here & also in the GTADM server to get to know the DoD members & the clan.

Kind Regards

~Neko Princess Haruhi~

• Hello there

I'm sure you have good intentions and are willing to join our clan, but I don't think you've spent enough time with us to get to know us even just a little bit. Therefore I'm going to have to give you a NO.

• NO,from me as well.

Never seen you, you didn't seem to know that cbug is absolutely not forbidden here(not checked rules)

Also your behaviour with opening another thread where you complain about our opinions seems quite childish.

• Firstly, I think I have never seen you on the server. Hope we will meet soon.

Secondly, I can understand your strong desire for joining us, but you also need to understand that we need time to get to know you better.

Thirdly, I also see your inexperience with SAMP. There are many details you need to learn. You're young, don't worry! You have just started...just play more often.

No offence. We are here for advice and help. I advice you to be down-to-earth.

My vote is no.

• NO, never seen you (partly my fault for not being too active) but what's more; you clearly didn't even read the rules. Being impatient about it too...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!