• [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/WHH6Lk9.png]

Where do you live? Lithuania

Languages: Lithuanian, English

Ingame name(s): arminas_valiunas, PrinceTheArmin

How long have you played SA-MP: 104 hours i think

How often in a week do you play SA-MP: every day

Servers you play at: Los Santos Gyvenimas, GTADM

Average FPS: 80-100 60, 80, but sometimes drop to 14

How did you hear about DoD?: i never did hear it i just wanted to become one cause i saw other people with it

Your Contacts Options(Steam-Discord-Skype): steam Aardwolf, discord Armin#2688 , skype dont remember

Do you know how to use 2shot? (YES/NO): no

Will you be an active member on our community?: i think i will

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/zgQZSqi.png]

Runnies (SawnOff,Uzi)(-/10): 0

Walkies (Deagle,Sniper)(-/10): 1 2

Litefoot (-/10): 0

Cbug (-/10): i can do 7 round but not that fast

Script Skills (-/10): 0

Mapping Skills (-/10): 0

GFX (-/10): 0

Web Design (-/10): 0

Other Skills (-/10): i dont know

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/7LHF8v7.png]

What other clans have you been in?: this is my first one

Why are you no longer in these clan(s)?: i never left cause i joined today

Why do you want to join us? (Explain in detail): Cause i wanted to become a DoD in GTADM since i saw people with DoD in there name

What else can you do to be useful to us?: show you the locations of area's in GTA San Andreas

• [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/reo99B4.png%5B/img]

Test made by: BlueBerri

Runnies skills: 3/10

Walkies skills: 1/10

Knowledge of 2shot: 0/10

Knowledge of c-bug: 0/10

General aim skills: 3/10

My thoughts about you:

What I noticed about you is that even before we started, your first thought was "oh wow I'm dead". I found this very bizarre, I'm just there to test your skills. The point is that you show me your skills, not necessarily beat me.

That on the side, I wasn't impressed by what you showed me. The only thing that caught my eye was that you can do some damage with 4shot, however, that's about it really. I didn't have the feeling you were really trying either, while doing the walkies fights, you even took it upon yourself to stop. You gave up in the middle of the test. This says quite a lot about you. Although, you stated it in your application itself that you're not that good of a fighter, I guess you were right about that.

---

Now about your application itself. I see you didn't put much effort into writing your application. I've seen you playing here quite a few times now. You seem to be an active player as well, however I'm not entirely sure if that's enough. I'm sure there are a lot of members in DoD who have never seen you here and I'm sure no one really knows who you are (yet). I also recall you saying something along the lines of "bye, i'm going to another server where im admin". That's something you just shouldn't say. It doesn't make you look good, to say the least.

I don't think you'll fit here, big NO.

• You seem like a nice guy, but also weird, there is something with u Lithuanians (sorry kekepalmo xD).

Anyways, i think u applied to us way too early, no one knows you or anything.

We aint a clanwar clan yet so skills in cbug / 2shot doesnt matter at the moment, but will be needed in the future. Right now we mostly have to trust our own feeling whether you should be one of us or not, by judging you on your behavior.

My advice for you is to be more active, get to know the members of the DoD clan & practice in DMs on your weapon handling.

For now its a NO from me aswell.

What else can you do to be useful to us?: show you the locations of area's in GTA San Andreas

Although I cant wait to see those locations i'll vote no, because i dont know you

• Can only agree with my other clanmates. NO for now, application looks effortless, and i really don't know you that long/that much.

If you really want to be a part of us, hang a bit more with us on discord/ingame and put more effort into your application, so we can see that you really want to be a part of us.

Reading the application like it is now only looks like you just want a Clantag in front of your name or Admin permissions.

As i mentioned, hang out a bit more with us and put more effort into your application and reapply then.

Kind Regards

~Neko Princess Haruhi~

• I suggest you to talk more with us, get to know us since nobody knows you.

May change my mind about you in the future, I'll vote no for now.

• I share the same opinion as the others. We need to see more activity and interaction. For now you are not convincing me to vote in favor. Apply in the future again, but by then work on yourself and be active. But I also want to see a richer application.

At the moment , my vote is no.

• No from me as well.

In the first place you are not here for long enough to get to know all of us properly and secondly i did not like that i had to warn and mute you multiple times for insulting and you did not stop. Even if it was on the joke side, you did not stop even after i PMed you about it. In the last days i did not notice this anymore which is good and i suggest you to continue with being friendly which you are most of the time now after my multiple warns.

Just stay around with us, communicate and stay friendly with everyone.

Greets _hero_

//EDIT : You again started today to insult even after being warned again, you have to know your limits.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!