Admin Abuse

• With due respect, I was finding car for the export at SF when suddenly eXpert killed me near the spawn-place of SF.. I got hyper and spawn again at SF and wait there and told eXpert "Kill me again at the spawn-place and i'll get you ban" which is an legal act of the GTADM server as Spawnkilling is not allowed.. Hurrah(one of your admin) warned me with "Don't threat people". I argued and said that It wasn't a threat. it's just the rule that you guys yourself had made it... He insulted me and said I'll not argue any further and I replied that "It's because you don't have the grounds to defend your act". He muted me right after saying that and it's reason was "Enough!"...

Now Admins, tell me unbiased (without defending that he's one of you) was it really neccessary? Like if a random person gets hyper it's OK. and when an Admin gets hyper in an arguement he'll mute people with the reason "enough?", is it so ban me forever WALLAHI I will never come back to this server.

witnessess: Hero & Murk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!