PuXcho. Application for DoD

• [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/jAYAjqW.png]

Thank you for your application. We appreciate your interest to join [DoD]. Our membertester BlueBerri will reach out to when he can test your skills in runnies & walkies in our own /DoDdm. We kindly ask for your patience until then. We will discuss your application further internally then. We will come back to you as soon as we made a decision. We kindly ask for your patience until then.

-Locked-

• [Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/reo99B4.png%5B/img]

Test made by: BlueBerri

Runnies skills: 5/10

2shot speed: 4/10

Runstyle: 4/10

Short range: 5/10

Long range: 6/10

Walkies skills: 4/10

Pace: 2/10

Short range: 5/10

Long range: 5/10

Knowledge of 2shot: 7/10

I would say you have a pretty good understanding of how to do 2shot. I believe there is a lot of room for improvement. More training will bring your switching speed up, increasing your damage per second. This will also help decrease the amount of punches or accidental 4shots.

Knowledge of c-bug: 5/10

You focus on getting hits, that’s a good thing, but dealing with an opponent who is simply faster and delivers more damage in a short period of time will leave you with no hits at all. Again, a lot of room for improvement here.

General aim skills: 6/10

Fine as is, not the best there is but relatively good.

My thoughts about you:

You're a relatively new player, you seem to be very active though. However, we haven't really spoken yet. The only thing I know is that you're a friend of WalKz. I see that you mentioned in your application that you would like to join because you would like to improve. This is something I always like to see, especially when the person in question shows a lot of interest in the clanmembers. However, I haven't felt the latter (yet?).

Conclusion: I would like to get to know you more before giving you an honest answer, I'll vote NO.

• Well, just like Barry mentioned, you never showed anyone of us that you want to communicate with us, same for the fact that you don't know anything about a single clan member of us (only about WalKz). And to improve, you don't need to join us, this is actually no reason for me to join our clan at all, since you can improve without being a part of a clan.

And on top comes the fact that you and your friends insulted me as transsexual.

BIG NO from me, try to improve your behavior, and try to get more into contact with us, in other words, without knowing a single clan member of us personally, it's senseless to applicate. And don't get me wrong on the words i'm writing now: You just wasted your time writing an application, which gets (surely) denied, because you never tried to get into contact with one of us at all.

• I think you are very friendly and also active aswell, me personal havent heard anything bad from you.

The only thing i react a little bit on is that the apply is pretty empty, which is a -

Anyways, ill keep my vote on NEUTRAL at the moment.

• Code
    And the reason I'm not talking to anyone is that my English is very bad and almost everything I say is translated by google. (And currently)
  • Fun guy to talk to. You're very active.

There is some feedback I have to mention:

- I feel like other members don't know you. Try communicating more with other DoD members.

- I know your English isn't the best but try to speak some more English. This will also help with building a connection to the other DoD members.

Conclusion:

Try communicating more with the other members in DoD. You're a good guy to play with for me personally and I like to you a lot. But I also have to keep the clan in mind.

Therefor I decided to vote neutral

• As said before you are active, but you do not communicate enough with us.

I believe you would be accepted into DoD if you try to improve.

Neutral until you improve.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!