• In-game name:
    • Moegsn
    • The reason of your ban:
    • Aimbot
    • The admin who banned you:
    • DonVito
    • Pictures and videos that clarify the moment of the ban (optional):
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
      (Before i get a warning,I am get warned in 0:15. (I am trying make video in here))
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
      (Then a different video in server)
    • Your explanation of what happend:
    • He thought I was cheating,I've been playing this game for a long time and so i think i'm playing well so it's not nice to be banned.
    • I have been an administrator for many years in my old server. I know the rules and things like that. frankly, I don't like being accused of cheating.
    • if i used cheats i wouldn't be here.
    • Your explanation why we should unban you:
    • I haven't used any cheats so far, I just play my game and do what I know. And I think that happened the other day was unfair.
    • I came across players who played so well on the server so why do i have to ban when i play well.
    • I would like to explain more but my English is not enough (I am sorry for this)
    • Thank you for reading, from Moegsn

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!