Jailed for 6 mins for no obvious reason

• :sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• Hello Awesomegame,

First of all thank you for the report,

what u forgot to tell is that in the second that appered a massage that i got the treasure u teleport to area51 to wait me there and u didnt event tried to search for me on the map cuz u know my final destination that was truly unfair not just for me to any player, also u even didnt tried to search to the treasure like u was doing something else and at the moment u saw that massage u directly U teleported to area51 to wait and camp to me there and kill me and steal it in the last point ,i jailed you cuz its truly unfair .

• I am sorry, but... you know there is no rules prevent me from doing this and it is very fair because you can also teleport to /area51 and kill me again, also you can't deliver treasure after being hit, so that means it is quite balanced. otherwise area51 would be a safezone.

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• I responded to that in my last reply and if you don't like the game you don't have to play it, now I am done here, I want any other admin to respond to me, thank you.

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• There is no rule not being allowed to kill a Player at treasure or Export as this is part of a Deathmatch Server,one can defend oneself or so as The_Death is not a new Player,so it is no rulebreak for me. There is even an achievment to get when killing a Player with a treasure.

We will discuss this internally how we can make treasure hunt more fair in future because yes it can be annoying cause the enemy can always go /area51 teleport.

For now there will be no Action taken against The_Death,just this clarification, as he is a new admin and still has to learn, awesomegamer.

Thanks for the report.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!