In-game name: 2SHooTS

The reason of your ban:

Auto Scroll/No Reload

The admin who banned you:

Haruhi[DoD]Suzumiya

Pictures and videos that clarify the moment of the ban (optional):

gtadm.com/attachment/55/

Your explanation of what happend:

So the admin started an event in DM3 and I joined the deathmatch and there was approximately six players and after I have reached 10kills suddenly I got jailed by the admin and we started discussing the reason for that in PM, the admin claims that I use No reload hacks and Auto scroll also he claims that he has proofs for that accuses, and then at that moment I really had nothing to say but " I have never used hacks in GTADM" and why would I use hacks, then says I have proofs I have discussed this with the leaderrship and unfortunately I have to ban you.

Your explanation why we should unban you:

First of all, I am a 21 y.o Electrical Engineering student and I play SAMP only for fun and am not that much active in the server, just having fun with some good old friends, and why would I use those kind of hacks and play in GTADM server! I have been in this server for a long period and I have never used hacks because why would I!?

Secondly, I use fast skins in deathmatches and I use the buttons Q/E to scroll between weapons when I do 2shoots, and I don't really know what say about the No-Reload hack I have nothing to say about it, so there is a video of me playing in the server and that's all.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

gtadm.com/attachment/60/gtadm.com/attachment/61/

• And btw the video you uploaded is so old, which means that you maybe weren't using hacks but now you are. proof it is old : look at the players you play against the last time they logged in was a long time ago.

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• There are 2 more videos, also it's allowed to hit players in fallout, i played it in mta sa, samp in more than one server and all of them allowed hitting players.

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• I'd like you to explain this to me https://streamable.com/2mo1ht

Well, I can see 2Shoots changing the weapon to UZI and getting the Shawn off back, it is not clear because he is good in that, and he can do it so fast, GTADM have a lot of well skilled people in 2shoots and I am sure they do understand what I'm talking about. 2shoots playing Samp for more than 5 years, so I think it is not weird that he has this skills.

Awesome I can see that you are very involved in 2Shoots ban, please if you have any reply you can message any admin in discord or REPORT 2shoots in the forum, this post is for admins to see what evidences 2shoots has, not to hear the opinions of GTADM players about the ban.

Please let the admins discuss the issue.

Thank you.

• Massage for Admins:

I ask you to play the youtube video I uploaded in 0.5 Speed and look at the fight between me and Horra and see that in slow motion it's nearly impossible to see someone scrolling between weapons who is playing 2shoots fast, now in the video that gamer recorded he was on purpose scrolling slowly between weapons so I can appear that am not changing weapons relatively to his speed.

That's all I have to say.

• Hello 2shoots,

Awesomegamer has reported you to us with several videos and also Haruhi has recorded a video before banning you.

Unfortunately that old video does not count as a proof of not using it,we know that one can switch fast,but I also dont see any switches in that video mentioned from awesomegamer.

Let's wait for Haruhis Video and we will double check the proofs again and come back to you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!