Multiple Bug Reports

• 1# In-game name: SnakeEyes

Name of the bug report: /sit reaction doesn't work anymore

Detailed description of the bug: /sit won't win you the reaction, no matter which option you choose

Pictures and videos that clarify the bug(optional): Not needed, just start the specific reaction and test it.

2# In-game name: SnakeEyes

Name of the bug report: Gang War virtual world

Detailed description of the bug: I'm not sure if it's meant to be like that, but you can see other gang wars if you are in one too (not related to any of the involved gangs). It could be abused so I thought I'd report it

Pictures and videos that clarify the bug(optional):[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/UYEQI5I.png]

3# In-game name: SnakeEyes

Name of the bug report: Wrong Gang Stats

Detailed description of the bug: Now this is kinda only my gang, I remember before, I once logged in and my gang was suddenly named We Love India, owned by eNoDs I assume, so I just renamed it back, thought it wouldn't do anything, but apparently it did. All the stats are wrong except the name, maybe a gang ID scramble or something.

Pictures and videos that clarify the bug(optional): It's in the top gangs list

4# In-game name: SnakeEyes

Name of the bug report: Gang Ranks

Detailed description of the bug: Setting ranks doesn't work except on yourself, which wouldn't be useful. P.S.: This isn't related to my gang only, asked another gang owner to test it too, same thing happened.

Pictures and videos that clarify the bug(optional): Not needed, just try to set ranks in-game. The menu would show but when you select a player, doesn't work.

5# In-game name: SnakeEyes

Name of the bug report: /t list not complete

Detailed description of the bug: Self explanatory really, the list is cut at /bullworth.

Pictures and videos that clarify the bug(optional): [Blocked Image: https://imgur.com/YLDzL56.png]

6# In-game name: SnakeEyes

Name of the bug report: /carcolorrgb doesn't actually get saved in your personal car.

Detailed description of the bug: Again, self explanatory. After some time, the car will be back to the last /carcolor selected.

Pictures and videos that clarify the bug(optional): Not needed, just try setting your car using /carcolorrgb, and maybe despawn/destroy the car, that should revert it.

7# In-game name: SnakeEyes

Name of the bug report: Most car components on the special cars are green.

Detailed description of the bug: I remember them being black/grey before, maybe being able to edit the color or just reverting them back would be nice.

Pictures and videos that clarify the bug(optional):[Blocked Image: https://imgur.com/xPGF49f.png]

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 2 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!