Posts by zero

idk if its possible here..

Add laboraties maybe like the properties in different tiers

- players are able to buy one laboratory

- players are able to upgrade it (for example tier 1 laboraty generates 30k/hour and is upgradeable to 75k/hour, tier 2 starts at 100k and is upgradeable to X, ....)

- money will be stored in in the laboratory and players have to go in the laboratory to collect it

- players are able to attack other laboratories (idk how it could work, but maybe if i want to attack a laboratory i have to crack the door, after it started the opponent have 5mins time to get his laboratory to kill me. if he's not able to defend the laboratory the attacker will get 25%? of the money that's stored in the laboratory)

- high tier laboratories have an additional garage?

tbh, this could be a nice gang feature aswell.. same system but just the whole gang ist able to attack/defend

Hey neko princess,

yes I'm playing Grand Theft Forza Horizon Deathmatch 4, feel free to join. Just add a new favorite server in your multiplayer launcher. You can connect via gtadm.com:7777.

We have some sick /drift zones and even more awesome /draces (driftraces!!!). If you dont like to drift, you'll have the opportunity to /race some classic races or just cruise all over the map.

I'm waiting for you on the server. See you soon!

Hi,

I think this is worth a new thread. Weird idea from yesterday l0l

Gangraces/Gangracewars:

Idea #1

Custom build races maybe 3? races each city where gangs are able to capture the 'racezone' or whatever. Gangs are able to attack the 'racezone' if the gang who owns the zone is online otherwise it would be pointless.

-Random car will be selected

-Each driver gets one passenger with a weapon (M4, Pistol?) [Driver/Passenger will be random from your active/online gangmembers]

-Should be long races

-you win when all oppenents are dead or when you win the race

Idea#2

Custom build timetrial races maybe 3? races each city where every gang member has the opportunity to race for his gang to capture the 'race'

-every gangmember has 2 attempts to set a time for the race

-fastest time from a gangmember instantly captures the race

-all gangs are able to set times for the races

-attempts will be reset everyday

-after 3 days? 1 week? idk? the races will be exchanged to new ones from a pool of races

Idea#3

A mix of #1 and #2?

Rewards? idk yet.

Just a weird idea, maybe we can make something cool out of it l0l

For option 1 (Race checkpoint with /Start command to start the race immedietly):

-Add /raceworld or enable ghostmode after start (i prefer ghostmode to see other ppl :P)

-Add a blocker for 15 seconds for the /start command to prevent fast start abuse

ADD FPS-/Pinglimit to Gangwar

People get warnings if they are below 30? FPS and/or have a ping above 135? after 3 warnings they will get kicked out of the gw. I know some players have shit ping/fps but at a certain point it's just annoying and has nothing to do with gangwar anymore. Even with the skinhit thing..

I know you guys are already working on a new gangwar system maybe it's an additional feature. I think there was a system like this on old GTADM? or MG3 server i can't remember lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hi,

Racesystem

• /top5 command - lists top5 records for the current race
    • Only one record each player - otherwise Haruhi wont have any records in the near future :derpina:
    • More "classic" races, just normal town races without any mapped stuff, most of the races should be classic, some mapped ones are okay
    • Maybe a second world ID for races with a clean map without ANY custom objects/maps to reduce loading and any other buggs caused by custom objects
    • Small team/high ranked Admins which have the opportunity to delete records - there should be a offical forum section where every delete record is getting posted to prevent abusing
    • Remove NOS from races, in my opinion it's more competitive but not a must-have

General

• Happyhour? - Everyday at a certain time starts the 'HappyHour' where ppl get more score/money per kill/mission/export/race/derby/../.. to make it interesting for players to join to get a higher playerbase
    • Disable garage-menu if you are in a car and faster than 50 km/h, it sucks driving on the sidewalk and getting stopped by a garage
    • Safe player-ID 0 for player named 'zero' :derp: