ZifpLeR

The reason of your ban:

I made an own server with the old gtadm script

The admin who banned you:

Ron i quess.

Pictures and videos that clarify the moment of the ban (optional):

-

Your explanation of what happend:

I created an own server with the old gtadm script.

Your explanation why we should unban you:

I would like to get a chance and prove that i can behave, if i do any mistake again you can ban me. Really looking for a second chance. Thanks D:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In-game name:

ZifpLeR

The reason of your ban:

I made an own server with the old gtadm script

The admin who banned you:

Ron i quess.

Pictures and videos that clarify the moment of the ban (optional):

-

Your explanation of what happend:

I created an own server with the old gtadm script.

Your explanation why we should unban you:

I changed the script since one month,i am not using the gtadm script anymore and won't use it ever again.

in my opinion everyone whos playing the server should vote for the sugg and comment about it, not only DoD team. Just like all the other normal servers. We all are playing together,we all should have right to vote and decide about the updates the server is having.

Since you need someone online from the gang to be able to attack.

lets say i am the only player online from my gang, i do /gangleave so no one is online. This means they cant attack our turfs.

-Since the update from today people are abusing /gangleave , so we cant attack them. No one of the gang is online. You should put time or something like that.If you leave your gang you cant join in back for few days or something else that will make people not abuse it.

-There are gangs with 1member that have the good gang colors. The gang with the more points should be able to choose the color or should buy the color from the other gang.

Hi,

In-game name:

ZifpLeR

Name of the suggestion:

Race system

Detailed description of the suggestion:

-There should be less mapped races.

-The objects should not be availble in race mode.

-Top3 tutorial is so ugly and takes so long(my opinion)

-/Top5 command needed

-Only 1 record for each player

-Top5 tutorial and racemap tutorial are no need and take to long aswell

-More clasic races and clasic racesystem.

Name of the suggestion:

General

Detailed description of the suggestion:

-More score for each kill you get

-Gangwar time, not being able to attack same turf for 100 times(few people abuse it)

-Gangwar system should be more clasic, no different world,no respawn in turf. Its much more fun to come in turf with car and fight from distance with sniper,nades,m4 etc... The current gangwar system is like a DM. Its also so annoying to get respawn on the same place and get prefired from 5 enemy's. Ye ye ye, i know there there is 5 seconds spawn protection but when you fire a bullet the protection is off and you get killed instanly by the 5 enemys cuz you dont have armour.