[RES]Kroupa

The reaso of your ban:

Aimbot

The admin who banned you:

BlueBerry

Pictures and videos that clarify the moment of the ban (optional):

I didnt take a screenshot

Your explanation of what happend:

I was playing gang war with BlueBerrys group, it was 3 or 2 vs 1 (me) I think and I was winning. According to damage system your server owns, it is difficult to remove 100% of the target damage. But to some people as me is quite eazy. Im not pretending that Im the best sawn off player but honesty I have 2 years of expirience with sawnoff weapon.

Your explanation why we should unban you:

I can prove it by record a video or send a screenshoot of my gta folder. (I already shown BlueBerry my folder with cleo aswell.)

P.S. If I was trashtalk to any member in here I appologise especially to BlueBerry and the server owner (via dm discord). Thank you and have a good day.

• First of all, you obviously used Aimbot and some sort of mods which increases your running speed massively. There were more than 3 admins, which saw your blatant usage of Aimbot, including some proven footage.

Im not pretending that Im the best sawn off player but honesty I have 2 years of expirience with sawnoff weapon.

2 years of sawnoff is not much experience, compared to the examples i'm mentioning now.

Best example: Most of the clan members, including me got over 5 years (for me even over 10 years) of experience fighting with sawnoffs.

The footage/proofs, which got made to prove your usage of illegal modifications got inspected from our whole staff team, and confirmed the usage of the things i mentioned.

Most important thing i want to tell you. If you really want to get unbanned, just admit that you were using illegal tools/modifications instead of pretending it. Your penalty will be much lower if you admit it. If you still want to pretend it, even though there's enough proofs about you here, you'll stay banned.

• Alright I adming I did use it in that war. Theres no more pretendings for me to make exuses so yeah you are right. Also Im honest guy actually but when I see someone that is better than me makes me jailous and angry I dont know if you knew my feelings. Also to make BlueBerry belive me that i dont have any cheats towards the bullet cheats Ive extracted a gta folder from USB that is clean with a cleo folder so I could fooled him and make him belive. That was very unmature from me and childish, I appologise to BlueBerri for making a fool of him but actually Im the one who should be the most embarrising person here.

• Hi,

As I was the person who eventually banned you, I feel the need to reply here.

I'm a little surprised to see your unban request after quite a while. However, the thing that surprises me the most is that I only see you apologizing for your toxic behaviour. You don't acknowledge that you've been using hacks. Especially after having been warned countless times, first it was fly hacking, then it was aimbot combined with some sort of hack that alters your movement speed. And the lies, let's not forget that. First you were acting strange when we asked you about your keybinder, you told us it was used to type /gangattack, but that you "didn't use it in our server", even though it was opened. Then when we asked you to send that first person cleo that was in your folder (that you allegedly didn't use), you told me you deleted it. Why would you delete a mod that you're not using after being asked to send it? Makes no sense to me either.

Besides all that, you told me yourself that "hacks are for losers".

Consider this: You've been banned in other servers, according to trusted sources, for hacks, you've been busted here now. This makes me question whether all of the things you said in your unban request are even honest? Can we still trust an individual like yourself, who deceives and cheats as a hobby.

• I swear over my mothers dead body that died 2 years ago December, 2018 to be precise that I wont use anything relating to bullets hack and mods that makes you better from others. I can asure you and if I get an unban you will seen for yourself that im playing clean. From this day on I wont use any hacks. I swear.

• After thinking about it, we decided to give you another chance.

You were caught using multiple cheats and you finally admitted you were using them. However, if we catch you cheating again, it will be a permanent ban without possibility to appeal it.

You'll be unbanned at the start of next week.

// Closed

• Honestly, that was my intention to do because I've seen my friend Stone in there and just wanted him to inv me and gone off with that acc so I could use it like a afk bot for the group/gang score that all. Honestly I didnt know that ban evading is not allowed I swear over my mothers dead body seriously. I didnt meant to play or intend to break a rules of server I really didnt know I just wanted to do that and gone off and wait till tomorrow. I should've read the rules before anything else. Im sorry but really my actions was not to do any harm.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!