Admin jailing me for no reason

• Well, I was just capturing a turf, then i forgot that I did not have armor on, so I did /exit and then went to my house which was in the turf place, So Admin [Haruhi Suzumiya] jailed me for 4 mins saying i did /house while you can't used that cmd while turfing [btw i tried to do it while capturing another one] it just wont work, I wonder if this is fair. Afterwards, I told him that I did /exit and went to my house, he just did not believe and told me not lie, I told him to proof that I did /house , he just didn't respond to me. Also I have screen shots of what happened.

Maybe, I was raging more than it supposed to be, but that is unfair X(X(X(?(?(

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• Thanks for the report awsomegamer!

I'll take a look in the logs and investigate this situation. Once I've cleared the situation up, I'll let you know in this thread, therefor keep an eye on the forums and stay patient.

Personally, I'd also tell you that provoking admins does not help you at all, next time report the admin straight away, or contact level 5 or 1337 admin ingame if there is any.

This thread is locked until further notice. Thanks!

• Hey there again!

I've checked through the logs and came to some conclusions about what happened. Here's a timeline:

• [21:44:26][COMMANDS] Haruhi[DoD]Suzumiya performed the command gz => Haruhi does /gz to defend his turf
    • [21:44:41] [COMMANDS] [DoD]Barry performed the command gz => Barry does /gz to defend his turf

Now they attack you & damage you at the turf. What happens while being attacked is:

• [21:44:51] [COMMANDS] awesomegamer performed the command gz => You then perform /gz to get away from them to avoid dying.
    • [21:44:57] [COMMANDS] awesomegamer performed the command exit => You exit the turf to run to your house to refill health and armour.

Basically what you did was avoiding death by doing /gz to re-locate from them. Haruhi, who is not yet familiar with this gangwar system thaught you did /house to avoid death, therefor he jailed you for the reason of ''/house to avoid death''. While in reality you did /gz to buy yourself some time to cool-down from ''You cannot teleport away while being attacked''. After the cool-down you then performed /exit to leave the war.

Avoiding death is NOT allowed at GTADM. Im unsure wether you did it on purpose or if its just the fact that you're unfamiliar with our rules. On top of all of this, being able to do /gz while being attacked shouldnt be possible. This is a bug that has now been fixed.

Now back to your report regarding Haruhi_Suzumiya. Haruhi made the right decision to jail you for avoiding death. However as he is not yet familiar with the gangwar system, he jailed you for performing the cmd /house, whilst it was /gz. This report has been investigated, discussed & properly looked at. I dont find Haruhi's decision to jail you abusing at all.

If you feel you want to discuss this further with me, contact me either ingame or here at forum PM.
    Thank you for your report!

Regards,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!