My application - RietzJRR

• General

Real name: My name's Willgot Rietz. Im the little brother of the beloved [DoD]RieTzz.

Where do you live? I live in Sweden.

Languages: Swedish and a little bit of English. Communicating on English won't be an issue for me. I completely understand everything that is written to me, and Im experienced enough within the language to reply back properly. But the Swedish language, is definitely the one I prefer.

Ingame name(s): RietzJRR

How long have you played SA-MP: Since I was 9-10 I guess. That would be already back in 2011. This clan & community is where I started playing the game at. I've been here for a long time now. Ingame I usually played with WalKz and my brother. Oh, and Adin & Dino too.

How often in a week do you play SA-MP: Mostly everyday. Im pretty active.

Servers you play at: I only play at GTADM.

Average FPS: 80-100. Ofcourse

How did you hear about DoD?: My brother RieTzz introduced me to both DoD & GTADM back in time. And I have just continued to play at your server.

Your Contacts Options(Steam-Discord-Skype): You can contact me via Discord. If anyone needs my code, I'll give it to you either on PM or ingame.

Do you know how to use 2shot? (YES/NO): Since my last application I have trained on 2shot alot. And I would definitely say that I have gotten better on it.

Will you be an active member on our community?: Yes, OfCourse.

Skills

Runnies (SawnOff,Uzi)(-/10): 4 (I rated myself as four on my last application. However I realized that I wasnt really a four then, but I would consider myself a four now).

Walkies (Deagle,Sniper)(-/10): 2

Litefoot (-/10): 0

Cbug (-/10): 2

Script Skills (-/10): 0

Mapping Skills (-/10): 0

GFX (-/10): 0

Web Design (-/10): 0

Other Skills (-/10): 0

I would like to add the fact that I have never been much of the DM player. I always enjoyed freeroaming more, such as exporting, chatting with players, racings, and doing the other minigames that GTADM offers. However, I have trained alot on 2shot, and I will continue to do so. You can count on the fact that I will just get better and better with time.

Others

What other clans have you been in?: I havent been in any clans during my time at the GTA-game. However, Im now ready to join one, and since I have spent most time with the DoD clan, I would love to become one of you.

Why are you no longer in these clan(s)?: N/A

Why do you want to join us? (Explain in detail): Well, I have known the DoD clan for a really long time. I go way back with most of the guys. Besides this, I have gotten to know many members since the return in 2020 and I would love to be a part of you guys.

What else can you do to be useful to us?: I guess, I can be here to support you guys, and to play with you guys. I will surely offer my help if its needed.

• Thread opened.

DoD members can start voting here now.

I can start this off by saying that you have my YES, you took your time getting to know a lot of the DoD members and you filled in your apply like we told you last time.

Also you are very active. Good luck!

• Your application now is definitely more filled than your first. You seemed to have worked alot on your 2shoot skills and you are very active. You have gotten to know some members a little bit more. I didnt see a reason to vote NO on your first application and I dont see it now either with these improvements. You have gotten my YES, once again.

• I see you definitely took the time and effort to write your application. You kept your promise of improving your skills and you were also very active the past few weeks. The things I mentioned about you in your previous application still hold up. The only thing I was a bit worried about was the discrepancy in communication between us. Sometimes I get the feeling you don't entirely understand what we're saying. I might be wrong though. Judging by your application I certainly get the feeling that you're capable of communicating with us to a certain degree, which you also stated in your application here.

My vote remains YES.

• I dont know alot about you but i see that you´re pretty Active & Friendly. Also you took some effort to fill the Application just right :)

You have a yes from me.

• You improved your application style and also got more involved over the weeks, i like that, besides that you are a chill guy.

This time you will get my YES.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!