Unban request * i did nothing, only cuz haruhi and xaint raging and cuz i instulted him or*

• In-game name:

type here Awesomegamer

The reason of your ban:

type here Idk proaim, idk what is this even actually I am like shit not pro and I was lagging so bad like 1000 ping or something and my packet loss was high

The admin who banned you:

type here Xaint or haruhi

Pictures and videos that clarify the moment of the ban (optional):

type here None

Your explanation of what happend:

type here Here, I was playing peacefully afterwards I reconnected because I was lagging really bad I had packet loss and high ping, I think I killed someone in gwar cuz I was lagging that is not ProAim is it? also did nothing i just reconnected also I never used hacks in gta dm before also if i use aimbot why i have 0.50k/d ratio noob with aim bot idk... maybe i am blind but whatever i did nothing.

Your explanation why we should unban you:

type here Because I did nothing and all I did was reconnecting because of lag and how do you know I am cheating if was cheating while my aim sucks... and If I was hacking jonny would detect it. Also Xaint the person who banned Just joined the game he wasnt in the gang war and he banned me for Pro Aim? Really admins meaning you hate us you ban us?

Can any other admin read this unban request that isn't haruhi or xaint cuz they kinda hate us and they banned us lol

-AwesomeGamer

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• Same procedure like on your brothers unban request. You got reported from our automatic Anticheat system for the usage of proaim.

And as i mentioned at your brothers unban request too: Admitting the usage of illegal modification will lower your penalty MASSIVELY! Pretending it only leads into a permanent ban.

Just admit it that you guys used illegal modifications. Being disrespectful or pretending the usage of those modifications won't get you unbanned at all!

• Okay I wanna say something to you all, First so you guys want to me make me admit something I didn't do right?.... Okay I admit that I was using that hack whatever it name was Second why would I hack in this server? While I actually play it? Also I got proof I wasn't hacking, In the logs it says range 35.0000000 many times except for a few times it were 32.5000000000 PLEASE answer me.

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• After talking to the leaders, we came up to a conclusion:

You broke several rules before already, and there's even a video around, clearly showing your usage of illegal modification/3rd-Party tools to gain an advantage in terms of aiming. And this logs from our AntiCheat even confirmed the video footage, which we got. So you clearly got busted for the usage of illegal modifications.

And since you're still trying to pretend your usage of those your penalty won't be lowered, instead it'll be raised.

You and your brother (Fastmetro) will stay banned for 6 months with no chance of appealing it! Any try of evading your ban will only lead into a permanent ban, so don't even try to evade your ban again! In your ban time, every unban request will be auto-denied. This wasn't only my decision.

In this time you got enough time to rethink about your behavior, and that you should never use illegal modifications on our server!

Before i forget it: Posting another unban request won't get you unbanned either. It'll only lead into a forum ban!

Kind Regards

~Neko Princess Haruhi~

-LOCKED-

• After many conversations intern about you guys we first decided to give you a 6 months ban.

However, we came to a decision that we will unban you 15/4/2020. Also reduce both of yours score by a 1000 points.

If we keep getting complaints about your behavior, or that we suspect that you guys use any kind of mods, it will lead to a permanent ban.

Be aware that not everyone actually agreed on this, so some people may still be irritated, so dont push your limits ingame later on.

Thank you for your understanding & hopefully see you in 3 weeks!

-E

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!