Orphan's Ban appeal

• Not sure if theres a specific format, for making a ban appeal didnt really check Just posted as soon as this happened, in hopes of a quick feedback.

I really don't how how this came about? Auto scroll? Auto c bug? aimbot....You got to be kidding me man..... I really hope this is resolved, those who i play with on a day to day basis know my playing style and have tested me on numerous occasions to know how i play. Those who are familiar with me know i spent endless hours on /dm 8 and well thats enough said there. I really hope this is resolved soon, I'm a legit player man. I believe i still even have some frag movies / dm compilations somewhere in my pc...Demonstrating my actual c bug from fast to slow, and differentiation of litefoot to dgun etc. If its of course needed....I can look to see if i still may have it.

Thank you in advance.

Did a little reading , found the format,

Code
    In game Name: Orphan
    Reason of ban : Auto scroll, Auto c bug, aimbot
  • Found some videos from 5 years ago when i was banned from a gangwar server i used to play an had to provide some proof hope it helps in clarifying things.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    (Legit gameplay c bug, aim)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Since i'm the one who banned you:

I've received multiple reports from different players about your usage of Aimbot. Then i decided to spec you to check out if the report was wrongfully or if it's a correct report. While spectating you i saw the following suspicious things:

Your c-bug wasn't like on your video, it was clearly mechanical, like triggered by a illegal modification/3rd-Party-Tool!

Second thing: Your aim was clearly flicking around as someone ran into your aim and stayed on the player you flicked on. This was a clear usage of Aimbot, since your aim kept flicking over as soon as someone who you didn't shot ran into your aim. And it stayed on the player onto which your aim jumped over. And this is the same scenario: Your aim wasn't like on the video.

You get the chance to admit your usage of Aimbot. Admissions will lower your penalties massively. If you're still trying to pretend it, it won't help you getting unbanned at all!

• I'm not going to falsely admit to something just to higher my chances of being unbanned. The video wasnt to provide full on evidence Its from 5 years ago? Obviously my entire play style has changed, not drastically but I've been playing sa-mp 8 years+ Obviously my skills would have improved and in no way am i trying to say that its magically better. Its just known that it would improve over time and I'd Develop new tricks. I would love to request guys like hero, barry, berry , spr etc On this post i've spent countless duels with these guys both win or loose. I believe it was hero who even questioned my aim, as it was going all over the place which is something i do actually, its kinda weird but i don't think any explanation of it would justify my scenario at hand but Sometimes i shoot purposely off the target which just lmb , slam back on rmb (2x) and tap c twice i guess? it kinda does this weird anim and i dont get hit as much..I probably sound stupid explaining this...But to me this all appears as maybe a misunderstanding or misinterpretation on your part? Cause i definitely don't use aimbot, I miss a substantial amount of shots in addition to that I'd accept your description of my 'mechanical' c bug as a huge compliment but its definitely nothing third party. Logically playing for around the 8 year figure from lag shot to now. From servers such as GTA.T etc I've competed in many clan wars over the time and using something such as aimbot ESPECIALLY something to 'enhance' my cbug....if you will is completely low and just simply laughable, especially on Dm servers.

In addition to everything i've just stated, and you still believe I use aimbot/ auto c bug / auto scroll. I respect the decision and belief never the less but I will not admit to any usage of anything which gives me any advantage over another player and that is the grounds on which i would stand by, if admission's my only way to lower my penalty, I would stand my ground on remaining banned.

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!