manggestions

• Hi,

Racesystem

• /top5 command - lists top5 records for the current race
    • Only one record each player - otherwise Haruhi wont have any records in the near future :derpina:
    • More "classic" races, just normal town races without any mapped stuff, most of the races should be classic, some mapped ones are okay
    • Maybe a second world ID for races with a clean map without ANY custom objects/maps to reduce loading and any other buggs caused by custom objects
    • Small team/high ranked Admins which have the opportunity to delete records - there should be a offical forum section where every delete record is getting posted to prevent abusing
    • Remove NOS from races, in my opinion it's more competitive but not a must-have

General

• Happyhour? - Everyday at a certain time starts the 'HappyHour' where ppl get more score/money per kill/mission/export/race/derby/../.. to make it interesting for players to join to get a higher playerbase
    • Disable garage-menu if you are in a car and faster than 50 km/h, it sucks driving on the sidewalk and getting stopped by a garage
    • Safe player-ID 0 for player named 'zero' :derp:
  • ADD FPS-/Pinglimit to Gangwar

People get warnings if they are below 30? FPS and/or have a ping above 135? after 3 warnings they will get kicked out of the gw. I know some players have shit ping/fps but at a certain point it's just annoying and has nothing to do with gangwar anymore. Even with the skinhit thing..

I know you guys are already working on a new gangwar system maybe it's an additional feature. I think there was a system like this on old GTADM? or MG3 server i can't remember lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!