RieTzzJRR’s application

Where do you live? I live in Sweden, Asmundtorp
    Languages: Swedish and a little bit of English
    Ingame name(s): RietzJRR
    How long have you played SA-MP: Since I was 10 I guess, I usually played with WalKz and my brother. Oh, and Adin & Dino too.
    How often in a week do you play SA-MP: Mostly everyday.
    Servers you play at: Only this one :)
    Average FPS: 80-100. Ofcourse
    How did you hear about DoD?: My brother
    Your Contacts Options(Steam-Discord-Skype): Discord.
    Do you know how to use 2shot? (YES/NO): Yes, but I'm not so good at it.
    Will you be an active member on our community?: Yes.

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/7LHF8v7.png]
    Runnies (SawnOff,Uzi)(-/10): 4
    Walkies (Deagle,Sniper)(-/10): 2
    Litefoot (-/10): 0
    Cbug (-/10): 0
    Script Skills (-/10): 0
    Mapping Skills (-/10): 0
    GFX (-/10): 0
    Web Design (-/10): 0
    Other Skills (-/10): 0

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/zgQZSqi.png]
    What other clans have you been in?: None
    Why are you no longer in these clan(s)?: None
    Why do you want to join us? (Explain in detail): Because Dino and Adin wants me too heheh, my brother too aswell.
    What else can you do to be useful to us?: Being somekind of mascot I think. :)

• Application open.

Since we dont join clanwars yet theres no need to test you in your skills. We judge you by your appearance, activity & behavior.
    My current vote is NEUTRAL until i see what others has to say.

And my dear team, write the reason why you give ur YES´s and NO´s, thanks.

Vote changed to NO because of the empty application..

• This application is pretty much empty, you show no efforts in really wanting to join us. You lack skills within most things regarding SA-MP. Back in the days, skills was a huge aspect of becoming a part of DoD, but not for me any longer. These days I value loyalty, how active and wellbehaved someone is. Considering your past at GTADM and the fact that you have played with us since 2011-2012, I'll vote yes.

• I'll give you a benefit of the doubt. I remember you back from the old days, around 2012. I think you could improve during trial period, also you're pretty active ingame. +1.

• No, for the reason i mentioned internally

//EDIT: you needed to put more effort in your application. by reading your application , you didnt spend 5minutes making it. I personally do not care about 2shot and cbug skills, communication is our priority here

• I'll start on a positive note.

It's always nice to have you around, I remember you from back in the day as well. Very chill guy, I never really had any notion of you misbehaving in any way or form. You've always looked like a mature person to me, despite your age.

However, in terms of skills, there is a lot of room for improvement (and then I'm not talking about /dd ^^ ). Looking at that section in your application doesn't look appealing to me. Even the "other skills" line is empty. I don't believe that. There must be something you're even just mildly better at than others. Maybe you like drawing, or painting or you can sing beautifully (even if it's in the shower).

Judging by character, I'd definitely give you a yes. But I'm afraid your skills won't do it for me.

Therefore I decided to stay neutral.

Edit: If I have to choose between yes and no, I'll go with yes.

• Hey willgot,

My vote will be neutral too.

I agree to what most of the guys before here stated. You are a really cool guy. But i also think that you could have put a bit more effort into your application.
    Concerning the skills, i also think it is not that important anymore nowadays.
    I wish myself that you hang around with us a little bit more and chat with the DoD Members.
    I just think it is a bit too early right now.

• I will wote yes! I see much potential in him, he has the passion and wants to learn the game. Ingame he's pretty active and is currently learning the exports, 2-shoot and the c-bug.

• Neutral because I don't feel I know you well enough to judge this fairly.

//edit YES benefit of doubt, and i dont have skills either anymore

• I know him from the past, he's friendly,loyal.Also he have a good behaviour and he is very active ingame. I think we need to give him a chance. YES

• [Blocked Image: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/680850657070153858/681555598621409312/abcccc.png]

Thank you for your apply, we decided to reject you due to the empty apply and lack of knowlegde about the DoD team & members.
    You are friendly and a lot of people would want you here, please feel free to apply later on when you get to know the guys and build a relationship with them.
    Also please put more effort in the apply next time!

Good luck next time!
    DoD Team

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!