• In-game name:

Fastmetro

The reaso of your ban:

Proaim Cheats

The admin who banned you: Haruhi[DoD]Suzumiya

Pictures and videos that clarify the moment of the ban (optional):

type here

Your explanation of what happend:

I was lagging so I was just shooting at people hopping to kill them after that I closed the game and internet and reopened them , I found myself banned for no reason because I did nothing or ruled break anything

Your explanation why we should unban you:

I Think I should be unbanned because I was lagging and it is unfair to ban someone for lagging

• So, first of all, i banned you for the usage of proaim.

Our anticheat clearly reported you for the usage of Proaim, not once, not twice, you and your brother got reported over 10 times from our anticheat for the usage of Proaim.

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/6KA2RL1.jpg]

And this kept reporting over and over again.

So, most important thing about this: Admitting the usage of illegal modifications or 3rd-Party-Tools will lower your penalty MASSIVELY. Pretending the usage of those illegal modifications will result in the opposite - right, a permanent ban!

You get the chance to admit it now. If you won't admit it, you'll stay banned.

~Neko Princess Haruhi~

• First of all, if you talk in a disrespectful behavior to one of us, no matter if its a normal player or an Admin, it won't help you getting unbanned at all!

Pings won't get logged. That's the first thing. Second thing is, that you got reported multiple times by our AC. One time could be a false report, but over 10 times definitly shows that you are using something illegal!

As i mentioned:

most important thing about this: Admitting the usage of illegal modifications or 3rd-Party-Tools will lower your penalty MASSIVELY. Pretending the usage of those illegal modifications will result in the opposite - right, a permanent ban!

You get the chance to admit it now. If you won't admit it, you'll stay banned.

And don't think that you 3 guys are gods or something which get everything they want by treating others like s***. If you treat anyone on the server like this, you definitly won't get unbanned at all! Disrespectful behavior on our server is a NO-GO!

Another important thing:

when both of you and awesomegamer got reported multiple times to be using an aimbot. adding to that that you guys kept re-logging (enabling / disabling ?) . and your past history in this server, I see no reason to believe your story

THAT. Exactly that. You clearly had to hide something, since you guys clearly were hitting more after relogging. And after relogging one more time, you played like bots (hitting almost nothing, only sometimes).

• We treat people as they treat us you know that and I kept relogging because of my high packet lost that reached 9 so I was trying to make it better by closing the internet and reopening it and it worked but in gang war I lagged that is the reason and why should I lie there are many other servers to play

• You have been reported many times and clearly shows that u using aimbot. I will advise u to admit it or you'll stay banned

Here is the chatlog, i cant upload the whole chatlog cuz its too long but if u want i can send it to you via pm

• So you wont believe us right? First, we were relogging because of lag we restarted the router Second, is if I were turning on and off aimbot I could turn it while in the game Third Ask people who attended the gwar to see if I were hacking ''See'' not check anti-cheat and if I were hacking I would have killed you easily... Also you could have seen that I was missing some shots, Well you want to me admit something I didn't do okay okay. actually I don't see my name in the above I see fastmetro only, where is your proof? also how can I prove I weren't hacking send you game files? I would do that if you want me to do. The only mod I am using is vehicle mod. And cleo but it has no mods in it I used to play gta sa with some mods. but I cleaned it to play SAMP.

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• My packet loss was 9 or a little less so the cheat engine wont work accurately and show me a video proof that I shot 20 shots after each other

if not so what is the proof I did it ? what is the reason I was banned ? The reason for reason for me reconnecting many times just to fix my packet loss

• I don't see my name in the above I see fastmetro only,

am i blind or what?

i see ur name more than 50 times

• oooooooooh I know why I can prove it is because when I was lagging you guys were showing as paused because of lagging so I kept spamming uzi shots on someone after a few seconds I relogged because of lag I found myself banned it is lag problem believe me give me one more chance. I would gwar again, and I want to see if I were proaiming. btw is proaiming = to aimbot

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• Believe me is related to lag and anti-cheat cuz I wasn't using any programs or cheats but honestly regardless to anti-cheat were we cheating, please answer me honestly

• Also also I were hacking the weapon range would change from 35.00000000000000 that explains I were lagging and players were freezed or paused in the game

• After talking to the leaders, we came up to a conclusion:

You broke several rules before already, and there's even a video around, clearly showing your usage of illegal modification/3rd-Party tools to gain an advantage in terms of aiming. And this logs from our AntiCheat even confirmed the video footage, which we got. So you clearly got busted for the usage of illegal modifications.

And since you're still trying to pretend your usage of those your penalty won't be lowered, instead it'll be raised.

And before i forget it, ban evading only increases your penalty. I clearly caught you ban-evading with the name "Fox". And this made it even worse!

You and your brother (awesomegamer) will stay banned for 6 months with no chance of appealing it! Any try of evading your ban will only lead into a permanent ban, so don't even try to evade your ban again! In your ban time, every unban request will be auto-denied. This wasn't only my decision.

In this time you got enough time to rethink about your behavior, and that you should never use illegal modifications on our server!

Kind Regards

~Neko Princess Haruhi~

-Locked-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!