Awesomegamer

The reason of your ban:

Proaim

The admin who banned you:

Xaint

Pictures and videos that clarify the moment of the ban (optional):

Havent taken any

Your explanation of what happend:

I know you dont believe me but please give me one more chance even if you don't...

Your explanation why we should unban you:

Actually because I have a visible proof.... The logs file you gave me all had range 35.000000 that is when I was lagging and shooting at someone as all the players were freezed in the game only a few had 32.00000000000 and some had a different number but the 35.000 was when i was spamming shots when i was lagging so that is my proof and also i restarted the router many times to remove lag. Anyways if you wont unban me it was nice Playing this server. Please believe me I wasn't hacking. That's all i got to say and sorry for screaming and saying random things in the last thread and Fastmetro's one. Even you wont Unban me i just wanna say that i wasn't hacking. Also i am not saying I am aplogizing for you to unban me not at all... Please give me one more chance I beg you.

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

• Before i forget it: Posting another unban request won't get you unbanned either. It'll only lead into a forum ban!

This is my last warning. One more unban request and you'll be forum banned!

Also please send video link

Proofs are only shared internally.

- DENIED & LOCKED-

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!