Report ( not cuz i was banned or something)

• I am sorry if I swear many times in this report, but I am sorry I cant.

In-game name:

awesomegamer

Name of the staff member you are reporting:

Haruhi

Reason of your report:

Actually I am not reporting for you banning us or something but I just wanna say something out loud. Okay so I have been treated unfairly by admin haruhi and his toxic behavior. Anyways regardless to all this, I will say how i am treated '' unfairly '' Okay so every time i join a DM with my 2 friend or even one of them a few seconds later, I am jailed for 10 mins because what? teaming, while i wasnt teaming and i actually got killed by my friend twice and you call that teaming. But for real what do you keeping kissing his *** Like I reported them for many times and you keeping giving him chances and what you say, i was wrong and i all did it and i was toxic and stuff. Also i remember haruhi MUTING me for saying Stfu to jonny(the bot) well Also the doesnt often happen when other admins are online, it mostly happens when there is a few players like 4 or 5 including me. Actually Haruhi doesn't help at all, Sometimes I ask Haruhi about something in the game and Haruhi doesnt respond well at least most of times. Also I remember getting jailed for teaming again i asked Haruhi to check the god damn death list and he refused to do it. Well if haruhi was a player not an admin that'd be ok but please stop abusing your god damn Admins commands, once my friend b1ackdodo was threatened to get banned for insulting and swearing, However I see a rule that says respect admins, but i am sorry respect me first. I am not reporting for revenge or something because of getting banned i was too lazy to open the website not i am not. I'd like to see a visible action to haruhi i am not commanding you or something, i just wanna say that this is the second time reporting.

Pictures and videos that clarify the report(optional):

There aren't any.

:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face: I AM ABUZER :_(:sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face::sad-face:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!